- Do you ship Internationally?
- Anywhere in the world! Just select your destination at checkout.
- What kind of shipping do you offer?
- Within the UK items are sent via First Class Recorded, which requires a signature on arrival. International deliveries are sent via Airmail or Airsure, depending on the value and size of the package. Large orders will automatically be upgraded to an insured trackable service.
- How long until my items arrive?
- Orders are sent out at least twice a week (usually Tuesdays and Fridays). Once posted, First Class takes 1-2 working days and Airmail takes 3-7 working days depending on where you are in the world. If you need something very urgently, please get in touch and I’ll try to make it happen.
- How are the prints packaged?
- Small prints are packed in a cellophane sleeve, inside a sturdy all-cardboard envelope. Poster prints are rolled in acid free tissue paper inside a cardboard tube and ceramics are wrapped in plenty of bubble wrap and tissue paper. If you buy a number of prints in different sizes, they may be shipped separately to keep them as safe as possible on their journey.
- What is your return policy? / I haven’t received my package / Something else went wrong
- I try to make sure that everything is perfect, but if there are any problems with your order please contact me and I’ll sort it out as soon as possible with a refund or replacement.
- Can I make a wholesale or custom order? I’m buying more than 10 copies of a print, can I have a discount?
- To discuss wholesale or custom orders, please email me at email@example.com . It's helpful to mention which country you are from so that I can convert your quote in to your local currency.
- I’d like to buy a print of x image I saw on your blog, is that possible?
- Maybe! Email me and I’ll see what I can do. If something is frequently requested, I may make an edition. Otherwise I may be able to make a print just for you, for a slightly higher price (and if the work wasn’t commissioned for another client).
- A print I saw in the shop previously is sold out, will there be more?
- Prints labeled as Sold Out should be restocked shortly. Let me know if you want me to email you when something is back in stock. If it was a limited edition however, probabably not.
- What forms of payment do you accept?
- This shop uses Stripe to accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and almost any other kind of credit or debit card.
All payment info is handled by Stripe, so your details are safe and secure with them.